Clearlight Premier™ IS-2 Two Person Jacuzzi Far Infrared Sauna
All Clearlight sauna's are subject to $99 flat rate shipping fee
The Clearlight Premier™ IS-2 Two Person Jacuzzi Far Infrared Sauna is one of our personal favorite because it is our only 2 person sauna model that can still be plugged into a standard outlet without a need for an electrician.
As all Premier IS Saunas, the IS-2 is equipped with standard chromotherapy lighting, furniture grade cabinetry, a comprehensive limited lifetime warranty, and reservation mode (which allows you to program your sauna to start up to 36 hours in advance). There's no better way to relax and relieve stress without ever needing to leave home.
- True Wave™ carbon/ceramic low-EMF heating technology on the back wall, side walls, front wall under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. You are surrounded by infrared heat.
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
- Standard chromotherapy lighting
- Reservations mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry.
- Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing.
- Classic sauna design.
- Easy Installation (normally about an hour).
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Width: 45"
- Depth: 40"
- Height: 71"
- Bench: 43" x 22"
- 120 volts
- 1,750 watts
- 14.5 amps
- Plugs into a standard household outlet.
- Width: 50"
- Depth: 44"
- Height: 76"
- Roof overhang: 6 5/8":
- Door: 23 3/4" x 64 7/8"
Take your infrared sauna experience to the next level...
Red Light Therapy Panel:
Transform your sauna into the ultimate wellness cabin with our red light therapy panel. Through a process called photobiomodulation, red light therapy as been shown to activate human cells signalling processes, stimulate the production of ATP in the mitochondria (energy creation within our cells), regenerate skin tissues, boost testosterone and much more. Promotional price available for a limited time.
Extra 300W Full Spectrum Heater (Front Door Placement)
Add full spectrum infrared heat to your Clearlight Jacuzzi Premier Sauna with our add on 300 watt full spectrum heater. This heater, measuring 24”x 7”, is mounted on the interior of the door. The heater includes a wood frame with a textured mesh heater guard and plugs conveniently into a receptacle already built into your sauna.
All Clearlight Jacuzzi Sauna® models can accommodate a cedar or basswood portable backrest for added comfort and support during your sauna session. Designed by Dr. Raleigh Duncan, a Chiropractic Physician and our Founder, this is another added level of comfort to an already amazing experience.
Vibration Resonance Therapy (VRT)
All Clearlight Jacuzzi Sauna® models can add Vibrational Resonance Therapy (VRT). VRT combines the benefits of sound and vibration relaxing your body and mind.
Medical Grade Chromotherapy
Upgrade any Clearlight Premier Jacuzzi sauna to our Medical Grade Chromotherapy with 96 LED Lights. With high intensity output, you’re going to benefit faster because you’re bathed in light. Set an individual color or select “auto” mode and it will automatically switch between colors every 25 seconds.
Add an extra layer of comfort to your sauna session with our custom made Bench Cushions. This 2” thick, waterproof and mold resistant cushion is custom made to fit the bench of your sauna.
The only infrared heaters giving you the best of both worlds
Not all infrared sauna heaters are the same. The size of the wavelength and the amount of infrared heat given off by the heater varies greatly from one heater type to another. Some infrared sauna heaters produce high quality infrared heat but do not emit a lot of infrared. Some heaters produce a lot of infrared heat, but the quality of the infrared heat is not very good.
Only our True Wave™ infrared sauna heaters combine the high quality infrared heat of Carbon and the high infrared output of Ceramic to produce the most effective infrared heat, bar none.
Why is heater placement important?
The key to infrared therapy is heating your body directly and you want infrared heat on the front and back of your body. In every Clearlight Infrared Sauna® you are surrounded by infrared heat.
There are heaters on the front wall, back wall, side walls, underneath the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. Most companies using carbon heater saunas don’t have heaters on the front walls. That is a big mistake. Without heating the front of your body you will not raise your core body temperature as effectively and you will not sweat and detox as effectively.
In addition, most infrared saunas have very tall heaters starting just above the bench and almost reaching the ceiling of the sauna. This is wasted infrared heat heating the air over your head and not heating your body. They do this because they are using weak infrared heaters.
We keep our True Wave™ infrared heaters about 24″ tall so we concentrate the infrared heat directly on your body. We can do this because our heaters are high output heaters. Clearlight True Wave™ heaters are the most effective infrared heaters available and are manufactured by us to specifically heat the human body.
1. If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call 877-628-3958 option “2” to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. Per our “30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 25% restocking charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion”, the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
5. Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
6. Custom orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.