The Outdoor Plus Sedona Concrete Fire Bowl's gentle curves combine beauty and simplicity in one unit, making it the perfect choice to soften a contemporary space. This piece will allow you and your guests to enjoy the warmth of an open flame while relaxing in style in your outdoor space.
- Size: 27" or 33".
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete, made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Includes Burner and Burner Pan.
- All the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Optional Key Valve sold separately.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
Heat Output: 65K BTU.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU.
- Sedona 27”: Overall Diameter: 27", Overall Height: 10", Base Diameter: 12", Burner Diameter: 8”.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Sedona 33”: Overall Diameter: 33", Overall Height: 11", Base Diameter: 17", Burner Diameter: 12”.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
All Fire Features by The Outdoor Plus are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-4 weeks. All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Pit clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.