The Elementi Tuscany Barrel Fire Table is a concrete fire table fashioned in the shape of a classic oak barrel, offering a rustic and romantic outdoor feature that invites fireside chats and cozy conversations.
Molded from glass-fiber reinforced concrete, the Elementi Tuscany is an open and inviting fire feature that subtly fits into any outdoor terrace, patio, or lounge area. With a 48” round tabletop, 12” burner ring, and built-in propane tank storage, the quaint model is ideal for those looking for a table room and genuine warmth. The 45,000 BTU flame may be adjusted to achieve the perfect level of warmth and comfort for each situation.
Like any other Elementi product, the Tuscany is extremely weather-resistant, and reliable during poor climate conditions. Thanks to its electronic ignition system, you may easily light the burner without ever worrying about burning yourself. Each Tuscany comes standard with a canvas cover to protect it from the elements, a 10 ft. hose, 13 lbs. of lava rock, and a repair kit.
Elementi Lafite Fire Pit Table Features:
- Rustic Concrete Barrel Design – Reinvent your terrace, patio, or veranda with a durable concrete fire feature that mimics a classic oak barrel. The cozy and welcoming feature creates a warm atmosphere that none can shy away from!
- 45,000 BTUs Output – Elevate any evening with a CSA-certified fire feature with an adjustable flame. Enjoy brisk summer outings, chilly autumn nights, or frigid winter sunsets without ever being chased away by the cold.
- Internal Propane Storage – Store any 20 lb. liquid propane tank in the vacant area located in the base of the Tuscany. The internal storage ensures both tanks and onlookers are protected from unexpected accidents.
The Elementi Tuscany Barrel Fire Table includes a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Elementi Lafite Comes With:
- Lava Rock Included: 13 lbs.
- Canvas Cover
- 10Ft hose
- Repair Kit
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
Tuscany Fire Pit Accessories available (sold separately):
- Stainless steel lid
This fire feature comes with free lava rock however if you decide to opt-in for Recycled Fire Glass or Reflective Fire Glass (sold separately) then it will take 20 lbs. to fill.
Lafite Fire Table Specifications:
Overall: 48" L x 48" W x 43" H
- Top: 48" L x 48" W x 2" H
- Base: 30" L x 30" W x 43" H
- Burner ring size: 12" diameter
- Burner pan size: 17.8" diameter
||1 year Limited Warranty
||High performance cast concrete, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
||Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off system
||20 lbs. Propane Tank
|Internal Propane Storage
||Top: 50" L x 50" W x 4" H
Base: 34" L x 24" W x 45" H
Elementi Lafite OFG225 FAQs:
Click Here For FAQs
Elementi Lafite OFG225 Manual:
Click Here For Manual