Grand Canyon 18 Inch Gas Vent Free Burner - Electronic Ignition
Made out of stainless steel and fueled with natural gas this Grand Canyon 18 Inch Gas Vent Free Burner - Electronic Ignition will make your space warm and keep it warm. A grand canyon burner is certified for outdoor and indoor use and you can set nearly any Grand Canyon log set on here and it would look great. You need a roaring fire but without the hassle of chopping, gathering, or seasoning firewood. Bring the traditional look to your fireplace without the prep or cleanup involved thanks to Grand Canyon.
Manufacturer: Grand Canyon
Part Numbers: VFVUL18EN,, VFVUL18EP
Size: 18 Inches(VFVUL18EP, VFVUL18EN)
Color: Black(VFVUL18EP, VFVUL18EN)
- Factory mounted pilot and ignition
- Intended for supplemental heating
- Certified to vent free ANSI standards
- Your choice of natural gas or propane
- Equipped with ODS safety pilot system
- Technical Specifications
- Maximum BTU Output: 35,000
- Min/Max Natural Gas Inlet Pressure: 5"/10.5" WC
- Min/Max Propane Inlet Pressure: 11"/13" WC
- Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 22" FW x 20" RW x 18" H x 13" D
- Valve Type: IPI (intermittent pilot)
* Fireplace Size Requirements: The fireplace's Middle Width must be at least 22 Inches and the Depth must be at least 13 Inches for this gas log set to fit. You can calculate the middle width of your firebox by measuring the width (left to right) approximately half way back in the firebox. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect size gas log set.
* Please Note: This is for the burner only. Applicable media must be purchased separately.