The Outdoor Plus Luna Concrete Fire & Water Bowl is a gorgeous round bowl with some extra heigh perfect for larger spaces. It combines cool water and blazing fire to bring opposing forces of nature into harmonious balance just for your enjoyment.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Beautiful Copper Spillway kit with 3/4" male connector.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Optional Key Valve and Key Valve Installation on Side if the Unit add-on sold separately.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 30" or 38".
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own. See Color Swatch Guide.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 30", Base Diameter: 13", Height: 15", Burner Diameter: 12".
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 38", Base Diameter: 13", Height: 16.5", Burner Diameter: 18".
- Weight: 285 lbs.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-4 weeks. All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.